Full Terms and Conditions:
This Party Week has been requested and suggested by customers over the last few months and we are pleased to be able to offer. However, can all customers who book an entry ticket please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and this should be brought with you on the day of your booking either printed out or on your mobile device
- Some of the entertainment for this event is outside and Weather Dependent, we will open the Bouncy Castles if we feel it is safe and appropriate to do so. As there is no extra charge for the Bouncy Castles, we will not offer refunds should the weather not be suitable.
- Summer Passport Stamps can still be collected on visits to this Event and Completed Passports that offer a free entry can also be used for admission, but this can not be booked online
- Late arrival for your session, does not result in a late finish to your session, the end time must remain in place as there may well be a booking that follows yours.
- To ensure availability to everyone who books online or pays on the day we do need to enforce the time limits on these tables and any overstay may result in a second session being charged
- For evey one who attends on the day a 2.5 hour time limitation will be in place
- As we work these session on a capacity basis, we are unable to refund pre-paid tickets – but at Managers Discretion we may be able to move them to another day if there is space.
- All bookings are subject to a one off £2.00 booking charge (this is per booking, not per person)
If you have any questions or problems with the booking system please email email@example.com or contact us via the facebook messenger app.