Full Terms and Conditions:
Can all customers who book a table please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking and this should be brought with you on the day of your booking either printed out or on your mobile device
- Numbers allowed in for each session will be restricted and should always be prebooked
- We require customers to leave promptly at the end of the session as we require the full hour for cleaning in between sessions.
- To ensure availability and cleanliness to everyone who books we do need to enforce the time limits on these tables and any overstay will not be allowed
- As we work these sessions on a capacity basis, we are unable to refund pre-paid tickets – but at Managers Discretion we may be able to move them to another day if there is space.
- Face coverings should be worn by anyone over 11 all times except when seated at your table or when inside the frame area, if you do no have one then we can provide one for you
- Please ensure that your child follows the directional arrows when in the frame (you are welcome to join them and play too) and only plays in the age appropriate area
- Please ensure you use the Hand Sanitiser on entry to the centre, entry and exit of the frame and after any other physical contact
- Please note that as of the 12th October bookings should be made for your household or bubble only and not for multiple households, we reserve the right to split any bookings over 6 to 2 separate tables.
- You will be allocated a table and escorted to it, please do not move tables around the centre as we have arranged them as per booking
- There are 3 Que spots for the counter, if these are full then please wait till one becomes empty or order from the comfort of your table via our app.
- Late arrival for your session, does not result in a late finish to your session, the end time must remain in place as there will be cleaning that needs to be performed afterwards
- Any bookings unable to be fulfilled due to closure of the centre regarding a local lockdown will be refunded, however if the centre is open during a local lockdown and you choose not to attend this would not be refunded, however at the Managers discretion we may be able to relocate your booking to another date.
- There is a £0.50 booking fee per booking to help us facilitate this service
If you have any questions or problems with the booking system please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the Facebook messenger app.