Rules of Play at Medieval Mayhem
We want your visit to Mayhem to be as comfortable and safe as possible and therefore we have the following rules in place at Medieval Mayhem:
- Bookings should be made online; this enables us to control capacity to restricted levels. Your personal details will be kept in line with GDPR guidelines and destroyed after 21 days.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking, and this should be brought with you on the day of your booking either printed out or on your mobile device
- Each area of the frame is limited by capacity and therefore we reserve the right to prevent access until capacity reduces.
- Climbing equipment and fast slides can cause accidents and friction burns, please ensure that the equipment is used correctly, following any safety posters on display. Clothing should be appropriate for the centre, bare skin is always at risk of friction burns and long selves are advised and the following items should not be worn on our slides, thin trousers, lycra training shorts, football shorts or short skirts without tights. These (and all similar items which can melt or cause friction burns when used on slides). We have first aid trained staff who can assist in supplying icepacks and advice on any injury, however we can NOT be held responsible for any damage to clothing when using the slides and equipment.
- To ensure availability and cleanliness to everyone who books, we do need to enforce the time limits on these tables and any overstay will not be allowed as we need the full allocated time of 30mins between sessions for cleaning
- As we work these sessions on a capacity basis, we are unable to refund pre-paid tickets – but at Managers Discretion we may be able to move them to another day if there is space.
- Only food purchased within Mayhem’s Café is allowed to be consumed within the centre. Staff reserve the right to ask you to put any outside food away and if refusal occurs then to leave the centre with no refund of time.
- Please ensure that your child only plays in the age appropriate area, we are a parental supervision centre.
- Late arrival for your session, does not result in a late finish to your session, the end time must remain in place as there will be cleaning that needs to be performed afterwards.
- We are a children’s centre so we will not tolerate bad language, aggression or confrontation towards our staff or other visitors and anyone displaying this will be asked to leave the centre and blocked from re booking.
- We ask that any problems or concerns that you have whilst at the centre is addressed at the time with the Duty Manager, we want you to be happy and we want you to be comfortable so please do speak to the staff.